AN OPPORTUNITY TO CARE AND SHARE.
The Basic Remembrance Service also gives tribute to the life and achievements of a loved one.
Families may choose to enhance this service by displaying personal photographs and special mementos. During this important time, our professional staff will coordinate the Remembrance Service.
- Transportation of the deceased*
- Preparation of the required documents and authorizations
- Alternative container
- Guest register book, memorial folders and thank you notes
- Coordination and supervision of memorial service
- For our Veterans we will coordinate and supervise graveside services at the National Cemetery and prepare VA forms for Benefits and Military honors.
Basic Remembrance services $2,350.00
*Additional mileage charges may apply.
Urn not included. Suggested urn pictured. Choose from our wide selection of available urns.